Available to Project Admin and Organization Admin.
You can create a Workflow Template from the Workflows page:
1. Go to the Workflows page.
2. Click [Create a new Workflow] button.
The second way to create a Workflow template is from an existing project.
A Workflow template can only be created from the normal view Project, not from a Quick Start Project.
From the list of Projects:
1. Go to the Projects page.
2. Choose a project you want to use as a Workflow Template.
3. Click […] button.
4. Select [Save as Workflow template] option.
5. Click [Save] button in confirmation dialog.
From an existing Project:
1. Open the project you want to save as Workflow Template.
2. Click […] button.
3. Select [Save as Workflow template] option.
4. Click [Save] button in confirmation dialog.