Available to Project Owner
If a File was rejected, it is Project Owner’s Task to take action and resolve the rejection. The actions available to the Project Owner are:
Modify the progress of the Project by selecting new File or moving to previous Step.
Reassign the Task to other Collaborators.
Resolve rejection by allowing yourself to modify the File.
Start Resolving Rejection
Follow these steps to begin resolving the rejection:
1. Open the Task Overview.
A. From the list of Tasks.
B. From full-screen task mode.
2. Click [Start resolving rejection] button.
Depending on the reason why the File was rejected, the required modifications, and the File format, you can choose one of the following ways to resolve the rejection:
Select New File or Previous Step
1. Choose [Select new file or previous Step] option.
2. Click [Flow] to attach a new File if you want to replace the File.
3. In the dialog that opens, add or select a File to replace:
A. Click [Attach] button if you want to select a File from [Available Files] folder.
B. Add a new file by clicking [Upload Files] button or by dragging and dropping Files.
4. Select a previous step if you want to return the File to any Step in the workflow.
5. Add a comment and click [Resolve rejection] button.
Reassign Task to Other Collaborator
1. Select [Reassign task to other Collaborator] option.
2. Choose another Collaborator to review this File.
A. Select from the list of project Collaborators.
B. Add a Collaborator by email.
4. Add a comment.
5. Click [Resolve rejection] button.
Reassigning to other Collaborators will mark the original Task as Completed.
Resolve Rejection by Yourself
This method of resolving rejection will create a new Edit Step so that you can make changes to the File yourself.
1. Select [I will resolve it by myself] option.
2. Click [Resolve rejection] button.
3. The Project Owner will now receive a Task to edit the File.